by Steve Laible on August 5, 2019
The First-Of-Its-Kind: iQMS362® Dust Control Masonry Saw
Wet cutting masonry saws have changed very little, if at all since the 1930’s. They are messy, difficult to move around on the job site, and time-consuming in both setup and cleanup.
Now it’s 2019, and iQ Power Tools have brought the masonry saw into the modern era with their truly innovative iQMS362® Dust Control Masonry Saw.
The iQMS362® Dust Control Masonry Saw is the first-of-its-kind masonry saw that features top-notch performance, portability, and safety.
- Cuts a wide range of masonry materials, including concrete, stone, brick, pavers, and veneer
- Patented Q-Drive® blade cuts 40% faster than other saws in its class
- Highly mobile, collapsible, and durable cart for rough terrain
- Low power requirements
- Complies with OSHA silica standard
- Dust-collection technology captures up to 99.5% hazardous silica dust to protect workers
- 5-inch blade with 5.5-inch depth and 24-inch length cut
- Gas-shock powered lifting and lowering mechanism
- Operates on standard 120v and 20 amps
- iQ soft-start technology regulates the power ramp up for smooth operation
- 270-degree, fully-integrated Dust Reduction System captures up to 99.5% of dust
- 3-stage cyclonic filtration system with 40+ pound capacity collection chamber
- Focused vacuum airflow to keep blade cool and clean
Stop using the same old saw that your great grandfather used, create a healthier dustless environment for you and employees, and save time and money with the iQMS362® Dust Control Masonry Saw.
To learn more about the iQMS362® Dust Control Masonry Saw, contact Trowel Trades Supply today.